The choice of bets in bookmakers on MMA fights is not as wide as on football or other sports games. When choosing a stake on MMA, it is worth deciding on the ongoing championships (K-1 or UFS). Among all the options are:
- bets on the total number of rounds;
- bet on total less or more;
- on the winner;
- for a knockout or a referee’s decision.
It is worth learning how to correctly analyze the condition of the fighters and the likelihood of their victory
What are analysis features?
Considering facts about each MMA athlete, you can build a brilliant strategy and make successful stakes.
- Weight category. Each subcategory has its own nuances in the tactics of fighting and the endurance of athletes.
- Fighter tactics. It does not happen that a participant entered the ring of the championship without preparation, that is, without preliminary rounds, according to which his tactics are determined.
- Statistics. After analyzing the history of the fighter, you should pay attention to the total number of victories and defeats, as well as in what ways these or those results were set. For example, the number of knockouts or referee decisions.
How to choose a betting strategy?
Analyzing the statistics of UFS fights, it will be noticeable that the total victory advantage occurs in the prone position including painful techniques, strangulation, etc. If we compare the number of victories by knockout and on the ground, the first option will clearly lose. When placing a stake on a MMA favorite, analyze how well he is fluent in the technique.
At the same time, when the fight does not end on the ground, the winner is the one who spent less energy during the previous rounds. The exception to the rule is outstanding fighters with a delivered power punch and excellent boxing technique. For example, Konno McGregor or Vitor Belfort. In other cases, a clumsy fighter with a powerful blow ends up on the floor, and his opponent, possessing dexterity, easily dodges the opponent’s attacks.
- Betting on a heavy-hitting fighter
When the MMA fight moves to the ground, one of the fighters takes the top position to assure the fight with a series of powerful punches. Accordingly, an athlete with well-set strength techniques will bring the matter to the end faster.
- Wagon bet
If you managed to find a versatile fighter in MMA, you can safely bet on him, as he usually prevails over less versatile opponents. According to the situation, such athletes find the way to victory faster. One example is Fedor Emelianenko, who initially practiced sambo.
- On a strong-willed athlete
If the competition takes place in a cage, this is an additional psychological effect on the athletes. Under the influence of fatigue, one of the two eventually breaks down and loses the will to win.
Most often, examples of strong-willed victories are found among women who do not have powerful blows and great physical strength to quickly end the meeting. A striking example is a duel between Misha Tate and Holly Holm, where the former won only thanks to the will to win, since she was losing outright until the very end, and in the final, she found a way to conduct a painful hold.
Where is the betting window?
Almost all bookmakers offer bets on MMA, as it is a widespread sport that is spectacular and has a special intensity of passions. You can view the offered odds of different bookmakers for this type of competition and choose the most profitable one.